Are we seeing the effects of our congressional impasse? We have to start seeing a change. Remember, doing nothing is a decision too!
Read the article linked below first!!!
When reviewing this article, did you picture in your mind similar employees and co-workers at your workplace? With those same people in you mind, questions come to mind like some of mine below:
- Are these people dealing with customers directly?
- Do those employees have a vested interest in the organization past their next paycheck?
- Can the organization do without those employees? If not, what put them there?
If you see people like this within your organization as you walk to the water cooler, think about qualifying your new hires with some of these techniques in the interview process:
- Look at adding pre-employment personality or other testing of employees
- Take the time to truly review the references or outsource the entire background screening process for a true independent review of the candidate
- Do a role play with those prospective employees at the interview
- Leave the interview knowing what is the “carrott” for the prospective employee
- If the position deals directly with money, look at your E&O insurance or employee bonding company and ask them for recommendations on hiring techniques
Love to talk with you more about this! Call me. My number is on the right hand side!
It is the last day before the end of the first month of the year. How are those resolutions coming? Still working out? Still writing that great American novel?
Wasn’t this year suppose to be the year that you went out on your own with that dream of starting your own business? Wasn’t this year suppose to be the year that you said, “I am going to work smarter this year and be with my family more?”
It still can be! Let us help you with the requirements of your business that keeps you at the office late. By helping you with your business needs, we can help you make that ballgame and not feel guilty.
This blog will be filled with ideas and articles that might catch your eye!
- New technology
- Developments in marketing and training
- Accounting and tax tips
- Quickbooks ideas
We hope these help because we want this blog to be an outreach of my Dad and I because we are hard working folks who just simply want to help people…people like you.